"Which of my all important nothings should I tell you first?" ~ Jane Austen, in a letter to her sister

Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

My New Friday Anthem


I FREAKING LOVE the Glee version of Friday by Rebecca Black. It's HAPPY and uplifting and makes me smile. So I'm sharing it with you, my little friends.

You might think I'm a little late getting this anthem posted today but I say au contraire, ma soeur! It's 5:30 and that means my Friday, and the kick-off to my weekend, is JUST BEGINNING. 

My boys are home from their impromptu camping trip and my husband is preparing dinner as I type. I'm looking forward to fun with my guys, good BBQ, and a cold (adult) beverage.

*sigh* 

Is there anything better in the world than the start of the weekend??
It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the weekend
Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend, mes petits amis. 

Note: I didn't actually retain any French that I "learned" in high school. I just have a fascination with Google's Language Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment