"Which of my all important nothings should I tell you first?" ~ Jane Austen, in a letter to her sister

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday? Not quite.

Today started out rainy. Rain, rain, rain. 

At 1:30ish I ran out - in the rain - to get a quick bite for lunch before a meeting. I noticed then that the rain was what the weather people like to call a "wintry mix". There was substance to the rain drops.

Back at my desk I scarfed down my lunch and got on my conference call. A little while later I looked out the window in my office and saw this:
This was taken through a window with my cell phone. Adjust expectations accordingly.
See that? That's snow. On the ground. Coming down. It's March, people. 

So then I had to talk on my call and I was distracted for a bit. When I turned around and looked out the window again there were big, white, fluffy flakes coming down! As soon as I hung up I went outside and took this pic:
You can see from the sidewalk that it's *mostly* too warm to stick.
Holy snow in March, Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment