"Which of my all important nothings should I tell you first?" ~ Jane Austen, in a letter to her sister

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sickness update

Youngest boy - home sick. Cough, snot - check. Not lethargic though but kept him home to be on the safe side. 

Oldest boy - not sick. Yet. What's the incubation time for Strep? The hubby reports that he has a snotty attitude though, if that counts. He's home on his 3 week track break so he's happy as a clam. Except for the chores his dad is making him do - hence the 'tude. What's the darn incubation for Strep?

The hubby - good. He slept in since both boys are home and he appears to be quite chipper. He has one of those voices that you can instantly tell his mood as soon as he says hello. Or maybe *I* can - because I'm his wife and I know these things. When his voice is happy we're all happy.

Me - achy, warm skin and really feeling the need to lay down. But I'm at work. Laying down is frowned upon. (Writing in my blog at work is probably frowned upon too - but I'm not asking. Moving on.) 3rd of 3 meetings today in 45 minutes. Heating up my lunch shortly, then the meeting (which will be all sorts of fun - NOT), then going to the Chiropractor. I may or may not return to work. Let's hope not.

There's the sickness update. I knew you were waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment