"Which of my all important nothings should I tell you first?" ~ Jane Austen, in a letter to her sister

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Flashback Friday & stuff


I'm on the right, and my long, long-time friend, Sham, is on the left. Winter Formal 1992. I cropped out the boys. They don't matter so much. 

We had FUNNNNNN that night. More fun than we should have legally had at that age. (Literally).

I loved that dress. L.O.V.E.D. I miss it. There's a dispute over what happened to it. I think I left it in my mom's care, while she's sure I had it. Hmmm. Whatev - letting it go. (See? No Negative Nelly here).

Can I just point out how prominently my collar bone is standing out? I mean, I thought I was fat then. For reals. (Which is my phrase of the day. For reals.)

In other news: I have a PROJECT. I have officially decided to strip my bedroom to bare bones, paint, and re-flippin'-do the whole room. Which has never officially been "done" because we always intended to "do" it and, guess what, it's been 5 years. I will be shopping for inspiration this weekend. I need to choose some bedding to get a color scheme going. Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just catching up on a load of blogs... but I had to say that I too noticed your collarbone. LOL.

    ReplyDelete