"Which of my all important nothings should I tell you first?" ~ Jane Austen, in a letter to her sister

Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm traveling

I'm on part one of my travels - hanging out with my BFF in the Boston area. Tomorrow is part two; I'll head down to Washington DC tomorrow for a few days of work. 

I have lots of blog ideas percolating in my head and hope to post in the next day or two. I bought a book at the airport and, wow, it's giving me lots of good food for thought. The book is the follow-up to Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert called Committed: A Love Story.

I don't want to write today anyway. My heart and thoughts are with my sister-in-law, nephews, and in-laws who are marking the first anniversary of my brother-in-law's death today. All the love in my heart going out to them today.

1 comment:

  1. oh how i love eat, pray, love. That book came at the right time for me, as i stared at a mirror where a stranger looked back...

    looking forward to your return to blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete