Things you should know about me:
- Most importantly, I'm a mom to two amazing boys. Ages 9 & 7 (as of this writing).
- My older one is clever, witty, and so completely gorgeous. He's also ADD. And he made me a baseball mom this year.
- My little dude is cute as a freakin' button and the light of all our lives. Look at him; he just kills me. And he still snuggles with me too. He's also high-functioning Autistic with ADD.
- I'm a wife to a freelance writer (mostly advertising & marketing. Here's his site: http://elliscreative.net/. Hire him. Please.) He's also an actor and a singer. Basically all kinds of creative and crazy. He has longish hair and likes to sing really, really loud.
|In his Best Actor cowboy role for the i48 2009 winner, "Beneath a Western Skyscaper"|
- I'm also a worker bee - I do stuff related to taking down online fraud, phishing and malware.
Why I'm blogging:
- For me. To get the "me-ness" in me back. Somewhere in the 12 or so years I have been a fiancee, wife & mother I had forgotten what is unique about me. This is my first step to getting it back. Writing about the things I love - that are part my life - will help me do that.
- In my process, my journey, I hope to help other moms feel less alone and more like a member of the tribe. I am superwoman - HEAR ME ROAR.
Any other questions? Email me: email@example.com